Wheel Fun Creates Community
Through Bikes for Youth Riders
Ride. Inspire. Connect.
Wheel Fun is a nonprofit founded in the Verde Valley, Arizona. We strive to get young people off electronic devices and outdoors onto mountain bikes! We are honored to offer free programs and mountain bikes to a diverse range of socioeconomic backgrounds, races, and identities who would otherwise be unable to participate.
Our Programs Include:
• After-school Mountain Bike Clubs
• School Break Bike Camps
• Riding for Focus
• Logan’s Hero Dirt Scholarship Fund
How to Get More Kids on Bikes:
Wheel Fun works to expand its reach to more kids in more schools! We need your help to offer these crucial programs to empower and improve the health of our next generation. Donate or volunteer! Sponsor a student, team or program through our Sponsorship Program. Help us in our mission to get more kids on bikes!
Youth report a higher level of well being after riding their bike on a weekly basis. They also report a higher level of self confidence in facing adversity after participating in Wheel Fun programming.
Studies show interaction with the natural world increases a child’s attention span and immunity. With children’s ever increasing screen time, Wheel Fun provides an accessible outlet away from electronics and into the outdoors.
Biking increases longevity, strengthens the heart, and improves general health. As the prevalence of preventable childhood illnesses rise, biking is proven to lower the risk of childhood obesity and Type-2 diabetes.
• 20 freeafter-school bike clubs
• 500+ students are enrolled in programming
• 2 bike parks built at public schools, with a third planned
• 3 annual bike camps offered for free to youth riders during school break
• Wheel Fun was awarded the “Out Of School Time Program Award of Excellence” (October 2022) as the top afterschool program in all of Arizona